Tire mouting problems

Yeah, I was scared to death when we tried the first time and the tire was
stressing out.  I didn't give a damn about the tires, just didn't want my
new wheels to get scratched.

The new shop I found did a great job with the one I brought them.  Gonna
bring the other 3 in this week.

My seats are missing; hole in driver's outer bolster was patched, seats
stripped of original black dye and they're gonna get redyed.  It's a shame,
cause I woulda liked to take it for a spin tomorrow; the weather in NJ has
been great.
Jim

and subsequently machined aluminum out of their