WAS: clips NOW: Frickin' gas!

I had problem getting gas this morning. Exxon, Mobile, Shell, and BP were
out near me. I went to Sunoco and 87 was 2.99, 91 was 315, 92 was 315, and
94 was 315. i thought that was pretty interesting considering what everyone
else is charging. the Citgo which was above 3 yesterday is back down
to 2.89for the cheap stuff.
 -Doug