WAS: clips NOW: Frickin' gas!

Not that your whole car is trash silly. Why on earth would I say anything
like that! VW Auto _Trannies_ are what suck - in that they are way less
reliable than their manual brothers.
:)
Al

Oh you just had to be an ASS see if I babysit anymore of your wheels and you
are rigth they are pigs on gas, but mine is not trash

Allyn <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
> I would kill to have a 4 cyl that had an automatic in it for fuel economy.

IIRC, Autos tend to have lower mileage ratings than manuals.
Besides the fact that VW autos tend to be absolute trash...
Al