WAS: clips NOW: Frickin' gas!

I hadn't been watching the prices and the wife came home last night from
work and said that premium here was now at $3.55/gallon. WTF? says I. I'd
filled my tank last week so hadn't been watching prices. Never do anyway.

Can't believe it shot so high so quickly. And like William Shatner and Henry
Rollins bitched about: they shoot sky high in just one day, but take forever
to trickle back down. *sigh* If only I could just fart in the tank... the MD
guys know that be rocket fuel!

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)