Julie's weekend (LONG)

Replies within:

> That sweet lovable Scirocco hoarder Daun, picked me up and away we
> sped to the local DMV (BMV in OH) only to run into a snag in the
> paper work. Tired but still under control I allowd Daun to work out
> another solution...

Needed a notary?

>  Mice had built condo's in the car.

Air, and maybe toss a tomcat in there to cure it. Tomcat piss will
overpower anything. (Serioously, talk to a restoration place or body shop.
Not sure what they used in my Ford's vents, but it killed it.) Hey, wasn't
it Sandor who had the mouse palace? What'd he do?

>  Removing the axle, it lost
> its balls. Ok so its a female car.

Just because it's a girl doesn't mean it's not powerful. ASk my headache,
she rules the roost.

 I had reasoned that the car would run well all the way
> home. Never a hickup or a glitch....

After falling in love at first sight? You know she's gonna nail you, now
that she's on your good side. The female ones are evil like that.

> About 45 miles from them, the car s gas gauge read 1/4 tank. Holy
> S**T Batman!10 gallons in 40 miles? 4MPG? and the coolant showing
> low. Low power... Ohhhh no....
>

> If the belts are loose, do not down shift. The belts will slip and
> the water boil over. Thank god for the gallon of imported water from
> Canada that Daun put in the trunk (Thanks Cath).

This thing an AC car? GL, LOL. And Canadian purified water no less (from
the dehumidifier). As good as anything the Holy land has to offer for
casting out automotive demons. Always thinking of ya honey ;)

> I think this car is one of those that will carry me home every time.
> Will it scare the local Hondas? Well as a very famous man once said,
> "Remember Julie, its not a 16v...."

Yes, but it is a Scirocco. And that's sure worth something.

> I know the car has had a talk to Gino, now to make sure they dont
> talk to Cathy's tribe....

Why, my cars are good cars. After that, I may not want mine talking to
yours...;p

> Good night folks!

So, referring to "the book", here are the main sections. How many did you
cover this weekend?
Lube and maintenance: Likely
Brakes and wheels:
Suspension and steering: Hardcore
Fuel and exhaust: Does an empty tank count?
Engine and clutch (includes cooling): Yep
Electrical:Yep
Body and interior:Yep
Tranny:

See, there are a few you can be thankful NOT to have visited. Glad Daun is
relaxing on his weekends at least...keep me posted on the naming of THIS
one, it'll have to be a beaut, like Medusa or something. Or a mythical
she-wolf...or a Halloween theme..

cathy