From: "Neptuno" <neptunonc@yahoo.com>
To: "Scirocco-L" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2005 11:33 PM
Subject: OT:Vangons and what I did not get

> HEllo all,
>

> Some of you that know me are aware that besides loving my rocco, I also
have a thing for Vanagons. A practical mule they are. Hell and the space !!!
that is just a cavern on wheels. Well in anycase I want one so badly...You
know to carry the kids in and go camping and obiously as a part houler for
Rodolfo...so forth and so on... In anycase I bid on one this
evening...Actually moments ago....but ofcourse the reserve was too high (Im
not sure what it was) SO even as I have the highest bid, I still did not get
the van.....what a shame :^(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4583766407&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1