OT:Vangons and what I did not get

HEllo all,

Some of you that know me are aware that besides loving my rocco, I also have a thing for Vanagons. A practical mule they are. Hell and the space !!! that is just a cavern on wheels. Well in anycase I want one so badly...You know to carry the kids in and go camping and obiously as a part houler for Rodolfo...so forth and so on... In anycase I bid on one this evening...Actually moments ago....but ofcourse the reserve was too high (Im not sure what it was) SO even as I have the highest bid, I still did not get the van.....what a shame :^(

Here is the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4583766407&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

ack to the drawing board I suposse

El T