Julie's weekend (LONG)

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> Replies within:
>
> > That sweet lovable Scirocco hoarder Daun, picked me up
> and away we
> > sped to the local DMV (BMV in OH) only to run into a
> snag in the
> > paper work. Tired but still under control I allowd Daun
> to work out
> > another solution...
>
> Needed a notary?

Worse yet, needed a signature - the p.o. hadn't signed it,
just filled out name / address etc...  if I would have
LOOKED at the damn thing closer it wouldn't have been a
problem.

> > About 45 miles from them, the car s gas gauge read 1/4
> tank. Holy
> > S**T Batman!10 gallons in 40 miles? 4MPG? and the
> coolant showing
> > low. Low power... Ohhhh no....

Thankfully all were just consequences of the dying
electricals.  Did you know that network cable works nicely
as a replacement for the little blue exciter wire?

> This thing an AC car?

Uh, yeah - AND with power steering to boot.

Glad Daun is
> relaxing on his weekends at least...

LOL!!!

keep me posted on the
> naming of THIS
> one, it'll have to be a beaut, like Medusa or something.
> Or a mythical
> she-wolf...or a Halloween theme..

Well, Brad's dad always just referred to it as "The
Kraut-Can."

Julie, I'm glad you made it home safely.  I'm sorry I
wasn't more prepared before you got here, I normally have
things more "ready to go" than I did this weekend.  And
Brad & I still made it down to Cincinnati airport to visit
with Deb for about a 1/2 hour before she caught her flight
to Germany.  I would never have heard the end of it had we
totally missed her.  :p

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://farechase.yahoo.com