Megasquirt ECU

Map.dot is simply a software setup. The ECU, board, wiring and
whatever trigger you're using (stock hall sender in my nephew's case)
are all the same.
As a matter of fact all of those things are the same between basic
Megasquirt and MSnS-e.
TPS is the load input if you're running alpha-N, so in that case it's
required. But alpha-n is generally only used in fairly extreme ITB
installations. Even so, I've seen 160 Hp 2.0L 8V's w/ITB's running
speed-density and map.dot accell enrichment successfully.
Just to reiterate, my nephew is running map.dot accell enrichement,
turbo engine, stock hall sensor ignition trigger. There's nothing
exotic here with the exception of the capabilities of MSnS-e ;^)
Dan