Megasquirt ECU

Well, there are a couple people interested so here's what's required
to install it.

Injectors
Injector cups
Fuel rail
Fuel pressure regulator
High pressure fuel line to get from the stock fuel filter to the rail
Coolant temp sensor
Air temp sensor.
Various connectors and wire.
Various relays and fuses (there is a companion product Relay/Power
board designed to work with the MS AT ~$60 that simplfies wiring quite
a bit)

Note:
8V's can use stock VW part rail and regulator. VW never put electronic
injection on the 16V so that rail, and regulator are aftermarket.
Also, MS cannot control the 16V ISV. You could use an 8V AAV with an
idle solenoid here.

Megasquirt started out as fuel control only with an 8 X 8 load vs. RPM
table. Now the same hardware with the latest Megasquirt n' Spark-extra
software can do an amazing amount of stuff.

MSnS-E info can be found here:
http://megasquirt.sourceforge.net/extra/
or here:
www.msefi.com