From: scirocco-l-bounces+chris.p.bennett=navy.mil@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+chris.p.bennett=navy.mil@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Dan Bubb
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:07
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Megasquirt ECU

I have a spare V2.2 Megasquirt that I don't need. It's not the latest
and greatest V3.0 board but if you use high impedance injectors and
the stock distributor hall sensor this will do all you would need.
This will run MSnS-extra which supports 12 X 12 fuel and ignition
tables up to 21 psi boost (should you be so inclined ;^), will run
closed loop with a Wideband O2, has an AFR target table for use with
the WB-O2, can control MAP based acceleration enrichment so you don't
need to buy a TB w/TPS and just a whole bunch of other shit.
This is what is running my nephew's turbo engine and it's truly an
amazing DIY engine control computer.

A kit to build one of these costs $140. I'll sell this for $200 and
you'll probably even get unending tech support from me ;^)
Does not include wiring although the mating connector is included.
Dan