brake leak

I'm wondering if that is the case - i'm going to hose out the engine
compartment with brake cleaner so i can trace the leak (with the
engine cold!) - the MC looked a little wet to me after installation...

we bled with the engine off and the pedal got nice and firm - but
once the engine was running, i lost the tight feel an saw some leakage

blake/