From: Phil Boeye <gooddane66@yahoo.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 05:33:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: cleaning/flushing thy cooling system after Sludge-o-rama

So either the head goes warpage or it is the oil
cooler.

Either way, it is a sludgefest.  The coolant reservoir
has a nice pile of sludge in it that will need
flushing.  Well, the whole coolant system needs
flushing at this point.

So, anyone have ideas?  I am in an apartment complex
so access to an area where I have a hose for
backflushing is almost impossible.