Wow, what a drive....

--- Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I left Saturday at 10 to get to Peters to get a
> bumper for the restore. The
> clouds looked like they'd break soon, so off we
> went.
> WRONG.....
>
> Heavy rain from NY through NJ to Delaware. The the
> return trip got even
> worse. 12" of rain fell in areas.

Is this the same flooding that tore up NH?

> CV joint started
> to fail
<snip>

Did it get flooded, the joint?

> Who else is dumb enough to do the following:
> 781 miles for a drivers door
> 650 miles for a bumper and airdam?
>
> Could be an interesting thread  :)
>
> Julie Macfarlane

Hows about towing an 81 shell from San Francisco (or
thereabouts) to San Diego, (for the fun of it mind
you) and then forgetting to bring the title along?

You haven't lived until you have been driving down the
highway with what looks in the rear view mirror like a
Mk1 Scirocco trying to climb into the bed of your 4x4
truck the whole way.

TBerk

http://mail.yahoo.com