Wow, what a drive....

On 1:55:01 am 10/10/05 "Mtl-Marc" <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Montreal, Cape Cod, and return to get a door for Gino (Slegato) from
> Josh Whyte.
>
> Now also planning a trip down to NYC to get a camera, and and audi
> hood from certifit.
>
> We're all winners, and qualify for increased meds!!!
>
> Cheers.
>
> Marc
> '83 Scirocco
> '97 A4 Q

Too funny, he shares the garage with some other "Josh Whyte" parts at the
moment. I too, have trekked to Sandwich, Mass for parts. And Easter
vacation one year was about going to Tony Pelletier's in Maine to get
bumpers, and then down the road to John Lagnese's to get sunroof parts,
both of which still happily reside in the headache. I've been back to visit
all three of them since. Share the Scirocco lovin'.

Gino, BTW, looks really happy, he got a bath, he runs, all good....(just
went out and stroked him on the fender, I'm gonna miss him...)

Cathy