Wow, what a drive....

I left Saturday at 10 to get to Peters to get a bumper for the restore. The
clouds looked like they'd break soon, so off we went.
WRONG.....

Heavy rain from NY through NJ to Delaware. The the return trip got even
worse. 12" of rain fell in areas. CV jointed started to fail near Edison NJ
in 30 mile an hour traffic near 11pm. Made to my brothers house by 1:15.

Back home and no failure on the CV, but the part will be in the morning.
Once again Draco pulls me through the worst and gets me home.

Thanks to Peter for the bumper and airdam. Both are beautiful!

Who else is dumb enough to do the following:
781 miles for a drivers door
650 miles for a bumper and airdam?

Could be an interesting thread  :)

Julie Macfarlane