Wow, what a drive....

> Who else is dumb enough to do the following:
> 781 miles for a drivers door
> 650 miles for a bumper and airdam?
>
> Could be an interesting thread  :)
>
> Julie Macfarlane

Oh, plu-lleeeese. I'l speak for Daun:

March: trip here and back from Ohio, one dead tranny. No ordinary one
either, an Audi fancy unobtaneum jobbie. The intent was to tow Marc's
Slegato from Montreal.

August: 800 miles one way, from Wilmington to Montreal and back to Ontario
with one Paprika red hitchhiker, all pulled with a big-ass gas guzzling
F150

September: again, from Ohio, to my place here in sunny southern Ontario,
this time with a TDI Golf, with a complete engine tranny assembly in the
boot.

October: here he is again, from Ohio (7 1/2  hours one way), back to save
the Paprika one, and the car won't leave this weekend either. From here the
car is taken by an importer across the border, to a location where Daun
will have to pick the car up and finally drive it home, about a 6 hour
drive.. Hopefully, if all goes well.....

Yeah, we're all cracked. Or on crack...

Cathy, living the high life, Roccs literally spilling out of my garage door
last night....( there were six!!!!!!)