Injector cups solved, now: ABA no spark issues

--- Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
<snip>

> Now it won't start though - coil is getting
> power but no spark, our preliminary guess
> is that the hall sender isn't doing it's job
>(no fuel pump priming, no spark).
> Could be because of the bastardized
> ignition -
> 3A distributor w/o CIS-E or knock sensing
> (yet), distro had to have a new hall sender
> plug fitted (and I may have messed it up).

- Hall Senders are a Very, Very, Very Low Voltage type
device; just a little bit of trouble with the
impedance (resistance) in the wiring throws it off.

- There is a test to see if you have enough
'disturbance in the Force', My Bentley is only half
and my Haynes is MIA so... But there _is_ a procedure
to see if you Hall Sender is 'putting out'. ;])

- If you _know_ you are getting a good 12v to the Coil
then it has to be trouble with the triggering of the
Cascade. Simplify your circuit on paper (draw it) and
divide and conquer!

TBerk