(8v) are there different sized injector o-rings (or injector cups)?

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> > > In my experience striking a flathead screwdriver
> (nice big one -
> > > resting on the lip of the injector) with a hammer is
> the best way ...

Use a little caution with that technique, I snapped an
injector doing that not long ago.  But yes, shock & awe...

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

Yahoo! for Good