What does your spouse/partner think of your Rocc obsession?

My wife does not understand the obsession at all. She thinks I am trying to
recapture my youth (I had one after high school) When I picked up the first
one she didn't understand at all. People were constantly complementing the
car or asking what it was. Now that we are three years later and five
sciroccos in (only three are left in the drive way) she is a little more
understanding. She likes driving the red mkII (2.0L 16V), but who's
surprised?
 She did make me get rid of one of them due to the complaints of the HOA.
They suck. She is getting more used to the idea that we will always have one
in the drive. And as long as no fools try to attach their vehicles to one of
mine there will always be three in the drive ; )
 Dave

--
David L. Winchell, II
'87 Scirocco 2.0L 16V