What does your spouse/partner think of your Rocc obsession?

I get that often around here.

The world is actually split in two. Those who know about Sciroccos, and
those who have no clue. I just renewed my plates this week, and the girl at
the counter said: "oh an '83 Scirocco, we used to have one, a Karmann
edition all black with leather, and that was the most fun car to drive".

I also get very often a finger from other persons on the street. The thumb
of course, not the middle finger...

Well, it is a nice day today, and yesterday I installed a brand new Autotech
lower stress bar, Autotech rear stress bar, and a front Neuspeed bar. Me
think I'l go take a ride, and scare the local pedestrians instead of playing
with the computer.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco (Karmann edition all black with leather)
'97 A4 Q