Mom and baby update

All,
    Baby is doing great.  Slept through most of the night.  Mom on the
other hand is improving but she has a serious infection from the
C-section.  They have been pumping her with antibiotics and fluids.
Doctor told us that this would have killed someone in the 1950's.
Great Doc thanks!!!  I feel much better.

Speaking of infections that don't go away soon enough, I have had this
burning sensation when I...  Um no wait...  LOL

Ahem... this is what lack of sleep and stress will do to you.

Speaking of infections that don't go away soon enough... on top of
everything else, my MOTHER IN LAW is staying here to "help".  She's
already "cleaned up" a Scirocco badge I was touching up, and my
license, and they are no where to be found.  Grrr.

I am going to send the letter to get a new one from Washington, but it
takes a few weeks.  I can't go get one in Virginia as 3/4 of my cars
are registered in Washington, and that would really screw up my smog
scam.  LOL  (I can renew by mail and not have to do emissions.)

Chris