Mom and baby update

--- Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>     Baby is doing great.  Slept through most of the
> night.  Mom on the
> other hand is improving but she has a serious
> infection from the
> C-section.  They have been pumping her with
> antibiotics and fluids.
> Doctor told us that this would have killed someone
> in the 1950's.
> Great Doc thanks!!!  I feel much better.

Got to watch em guys. Ex had an infection that they
tried to poisio, er heal by giving us something that
was effective. Untill I pointed out she was breat
feeding- "Oh!, Don't take that then!"...  Um, OK.

Time to pump Moms full of health stuff to eat like
Garlic and other natural antibiotical stuff. I mean
Tons of it. And acidophilous, you know all that stuff
Grandma used to make. (And this can be something to
get your MotherInLaw occupied in.)

You know you have enough garlic in it when it starts
to act like a Hot Sauce. Dat derrs enough.

<snip of things better not mentioned> 8])

> Speaking of infections that don't go away soon
> enough... on top of
> everything else, my MOTHER IN LAW is staying here to
> "help".  She's
> already "cleaned up" a Scirocco badge I was touching
> up, and my
> license, and they are no where to be found.  Grrr.

I know the feeling; my Sister in Law (at the time)
cleaned up the Kitchen and threw the Breast Pump Valve
away. (WTF?)

Anyway, they (your Outlaws) are in cahoots with any
lingering resentment your Wife has against Sciroccos.
Gaurd your Old Stock items well my friend. Remember,
it's not Junk, it's an Heirloom.

Love and Health to our family,
TBerk

http://mail.yahoo.com