Question for Bronze rocco owners

I am looking to pick up an '85 bronze rocco that is
for sale.  The current owner refers to it as 'tan' and
says it has a 'tan and brown interior'.

I can't imagine this being anything other than a
bronze grey metallic.  There just wasn't any other
rocco color like that.  This would be my choice for
dumping that G60 setup, as bronze is my fav color.

So my question - did any of the bronze roccos you
folks have come with an original tan and/or brown
interior?  Could you describe the interiors for me?

-RP
'87 stock 8v beater
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H

"..slave to the disease..."