CANDY!

One of the beauties of Gmail is the easily ignorable ads over on the side.
I dicided to look at what they had with this thread...

http://www.canadianfavourites.com/store/chocolate.html

I think you can get your smarties in a bag there.  I can get my coffee
crisp, the sweet marie and the caramilk there!

GL!