Question for Bronze rocco owners

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Boeye
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:07 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Question for Bronze rocco owners

So my question - did any of the bronze roccos you
folks have come with an original tan and/or brown
interior?  Could you describe the interiors for me?

-RP
'87 stock 8v beater
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H

"..slave to the disease..."

My first Rocc was an '82 Bronze with the brown and tan interior.  I was not
fond of the interior colors.  The seats were a plaid cloth material with the
typical pleather sides and back.  I hated the dash and trim being the dark
brown with the center console and the steering wheel black. Don't get me
wrong I LOVED that car, I just wasn't fond of the interior colors.  The tan
carpet always looked dirty even after it had just been cleaned. That being
said, I would pick up another in a heart beat if I had the space. I'll try
to find some pics and see if I can get them posted for you.

HTH,

Dave

David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com