Question for Bronze rocco owners

I can tell you that my 85 (burgundy) one has a tan and brown interior
it seems it was rather popular that year.

It is HIDEOUS.  Plan on swapping a 16v interior in.

The carpet is impossible to clean and the seats almost always have
stains as it is a very light color.  Additionally the don't have the
same bolsters that the 16v seats do.  The lower half is rather flat as
well.

I am waiting to see what I am going to do with mine.  I have seat
covers over the baby-shit tan seats and I got a black carpet kit (new)
for about $200 doesn't come with the material to do the speakers areas
in the back or the trunk lid.  However that process has been covered
here MANY times.  I won't kick the dead horse.

Good luck.

Chris