It's beginning to look a lot like winter beater wars!

wait - i just noticed this thread - is somebody planning on driving
on a frozen lake?  i'd quite like to do that.

and, somebody told me the peloquin shim kits eat up your tranny - is
this so (i'd like to do the kit if not, since i love snow driving)

blake/