It's beginning to look a lot like winter beater wars!

Yeah, on Lake Champlain, VT.

And it is quite a blast!

I was there last year, but I don't have .jpg pictures. Only 35mm prints...

This year I am going digital (Nikon'd d70s), so for 2006 I should have
plenty of pictures.

So some Sleemans too eh?

Cheers.

Marc