It's beginning to look a lot like winter beater wars!

Frenchie LaFrench wrote:
> Yeah, on Lake Champlain, VT. And it is quite a blast!
> I was there last year, but I don't have .jpg pictures.
> Only 35mm prints... This year I am going digital
> (Nikon'd d70s), so for 2006 I should have plenty of
> pictures. So some Sleemans too eh?

Pictures from WBW 2005: <http://endearth.org/WBW2005/>
(I was sick and did not get to take too many pics except Sun afternoon)

Pictures from WBW 2004: <http://endearth.org/WBW2004/>
(Sara Arms' 21st birthday)

With any luck my Olympus E-10 will live until WBW 2006. It turns 4 years old
this month and has outlasted just about anything else electronic I own.

Never tried anything from Sleemans before, but if you twist my arm I'll try
it! ;-) We won't be too far from Unibroue in Chambly, QC and I may just stop
by myself if I have the time. Unibroue may just be my favorite brewery.

While 4h 15m from Burlington and 2h 45m away from Sherbrook, the Ice Hotel
Canada <http://www.icehotel-canada.com> sure would be THE place to stay!

-Marc, Peeved that it was 55?F (13?C) degrees today