It's beginning to look a lot like winter beater wars!

Oh please do... don't forget the Sleeman's... I think that may be my
favorite brew from up North.  Ha, it sounds funny for ME to say "up
north"... that's how everyone refers to us!

Anyway, still cold here, still snow on the ground, and still anxiously
awaiting the lake to freeze over.   Ooooooooooooooooooooooo... frozen
lake......

Can't wait to start planning this shindig again!

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie