OT: ETest/ A2s are good for something

--- Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Cathy, take Nate up on his offer, store them in
> Beliot,WI.

No, f'n leave Canada.  I'm sorry - I don't like to do
the political haranguing at *all*.  But it proves true
more and more - when I mentioned possibly moving to
BC, my mother laughed and mentioned how a fellow
financial investment advisor (who was Canadian) had
commented to her: "The lawyers (judicial system) are
destoying the USA; the legislators are destroying
Canada (taxes and whatnot)".

Here's the point - and I apologize for the political
crap because aside from this car stuff you just won't
hear it from me:

How in the hell do you make older cars stand up to
even stricter forms of E-testing and expect the
citizenry to prosper?  How f'n daft is that?  Does
this not mean that a shitload of cars will soon go off
the road for good?  Now I don't know - maybe Canadians
in general really suck at maintaining their cars - but
all they are doing is ultimately crippling the
populace.

Way to make your constituents happy, eh?

OK, rant off.  Sorry.

-RP
'87 stock 8v beater = "The Faithful One"
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H = "Baby Fatass"

"..slave to the disease..."

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs