OT: ETest/ A2s are good for something

"Does this not mean that a shitload of cars will soon go off the road
for good?"

That, my friend, is the point.  A while back there was legislation
proposed to crush all cars older than 20 years old or some shit like
that here in the states.  Luckily, cooler heads prevailed, and it never
passed.  "The Man" is certainly out to get us, the enthusiasts, people
(like me) who can't afford a brand new hybrid, and any one else who
prefers older cars to new crap.  They are certainly aiming at the wrong
crowd.  How about putting an end to Hummers?
This kinda crap always pisses me off, but luckily I'm not in a position
to worry too much about it, at least for now.
Nate