Dash results (and X-mas comes early :)

--- Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
> That's just the flash. IIRC, the first pic is the
> most representative of
> the color. But in natural light, it's definitely
> black.

Jeff, just haul it out in sunlight at the first chance
and ditch the damn flash.  That stuff screws images up
so fricken bad.  Then we'll get a better idea of how
it looks.

Because, right now looking at that, I am thinking I
would want a black light in the car positioned at
about the rearview mirror.  And maybe a felt Black
Sabbath poster on the headliner.  Or some other 70's
stoner stuff.

-RP
'87 stock 8v beater = "The Faithful One"
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H = "Baby Fatass"

"..slave to the disease..."

http://mail.yahoo.com