Dash results (and X-mas comes early :)

Looks good, you might try sanding that down a bit and coating it with
some truck bed coating.  It has a nice wrinkled finish that isnt too
rough, and is easy to apply(doesnt run or need final sanding/buffing).
Interesting approach to our dash problem, especially mk1 owners.  I
wonder how well that would adhere to the mk2 vinyl dash.  Usually
nothing sticks to vinyl very well.