A happy and sad day, I may be at the end of my VW days

--- Kevin Collins <kcollins@type53.net> wrote:

> Spewey wrote:
>
> > I was just saying that most of us don't have $20K to
> decide maybe we
> > don't want to do this anymore.  If you do, then take it
> and buy any
> > manner of new cars with DVDs to entertain your kids.
> That's not
> > Scirocco.  Apologies.

Uhhh, Bitter - table for one please.  Bitter, table for
one.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://farechase.yahoo.com