A happy and sad day, I may be at the end of my VW days

On 6:05:31 pm 11/10/05 "Eric S" <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:

> Yeah, whats up with the nasty retorts lately guys? (Those should be
> saved for Larry Fry only....heheheeh sorry larry, even dan bubb
> thinks you've got a 10 foot pole up your ass lately).
>
> Seriously, take your agressions out elsewhere, not on the list.
>
> Kervin has been here a LONG time...no need to give him the "don't let
> the door hit you in the ass on the way out" treatment.
>
> --
> Eric
> www.vintagewatercooleds.com

 Well put Eric, and we're all deep down really jealous. (Okay, not me, I'm
jealous right out there on the surface for everyone to see...) We just
express it differently. Love and peace then...and we all know you'll miss
the simplicity and beauty that is Scirocco. (gag)

Cathy