Now OT - was Re: Lets talk about voltage.

   Just around the corner from here, within walking distance, there is
"Le Bistro des bi?res belges", with a 50 page menu of hundreds of
different Belgian beer brands, and a 2 page food menu.
   Once in a while I go there and enjoy a nice pepper steak with fries
while sipping a Blanche de Dentergem. Then I *walk* back home :-)
   (My 84 8v spends the winter in the basement of a repair garage just
across the street from there)
   If you read French, they even have a web page. Try it the next time
you drive guys drive to Montreal.
  <http://www.bistrobelge.com/>

	Jean-Claude

C Boyko a ?crit :