Now OT - was Re: Lets talk about voltage.

--- Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
> La Fin Du Monde is
> Canadian, btw, so you should be able to find it (one
> would think). Judging
> from what she says is her son's taste in beer, I
> would avoid learning from
> him. :)

Yeah, a kid that age is not worried so much about
taste, regardless of their protests.

Now I have to assume that there will be some of this
swill at Cincy.  Because if not, I'll be seriously
downhearted, considering how much we have talked about
it.

Unfortunately, I can't get my fav microbrews in 1/4
keg size, so I'll be bringing a massive selection of
bottled quarts to the gig.  Still will be straight
from the tap and not touched with preservatives
whatsoever.

-RP

http://mail.yahoo.com