Now OT - was Re: Lets talk about voltage.

Might I suggest heading over to Cathy's some day (if she lets ya, might have
to wrench or something) and get yourself an education! La Fin Du Monde is
Canadian, btw, so you should be able to find it (one would think). Judging
from what she says is her son's taste in beer, I would avoid learning from
him. :)

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5 (Rot F?nf))