Now OT - was Re: Lets talk about voltage.

----- Original Message -----
From: "C Boyko" <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
To: "Phil Boeye" <rocco_phil@yahoo.com>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: Now OT - was Re: Lets talk about voltage.

> Well, I don't feel I've even scratched the surface of what's out there, so
> perhaps we could set up a little beer tasting club, you know, if you
donate
> "x" bottles for tasting, you can also sample, not by drinking a whole
> bottle, but maybe by sampling part of a cupful. I can't manage that much
> without my head remindng me to lay off, you know? But I'd love a sip of
> this and that.
>
> cathy

Well, well,
You got my attention.I am not much of a beer drinker but I do like your
idea.Maybe a beer taste off at Cincy would be a good event.I would be
willing to supply a few bottles of Rattle Snake.(for real).Maybe a few racks
of  BBQ ribs would cleanse the pallet of the samplers.
  How many takers do you think there would be.

ole blue