Do I really need another Scirocco?

HELL YEAH I DO! Picked up a 84 bronze scirocco from Craig's List today for
$250. It turned over and ran a little but would not idle. The CO adjustment
plug was missing from the air box so I suspect the black smoke was a sign
that it is running way too rich. Both outer CV boots are torn. The interior
is a dark brown which I have never seen before. The dash has lots of cracks
but I have 2 nice spare black 16V dashes to choose from:) Does have a
sunroof that does not leak and body only has minimal scratches and dings.
All the seats are in near mint condition, not one tear in the drivers seat
bolsterts. Windshield does have a round crack in it but it is on the
passanger side and out of the drivers imediate view. The electrical system
looks untouched and it has some 13" mesh type of wheels. I prefer the MK1
sciroccos over any other car made and never thought I would own another MK2
scirocco but I could not pass this up. It is already growing on me the more
I look at it so maybe it will stay in the flock. Hope to get it up and
runing tomorrow if the caddy project gets finished.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 3