From: "Dan Smith" <sad_rocc@yahoo.com>
To: "Spewey" <spewey@comcast.net>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: Alternator Woes

> If I had the original pulley, I obviously would just swap the pulley
wheels. I'm referring to length here, not circumference of the pulley wheel
itself. Notice how I mentioned I measured from outer lip to end of spacer
(not to the base/fan). Because the pulley I currently have is too short, the
belt won't align with the water pump and stuff. Boomerang shaped belt
configurations don't work very well...

> Sorry to bother the almighty list. Don't worry, in a day or so I'll be
gone again and you can return to your regularly scheduled off-topic drivel.