Alternator Woes

If I had the original pulley, I obviously would just swap the pulley wheels. I'm referring to length here, not circumference of the pulley wheel itself. Notice how I mentioned I measured from outer lip to end of spacer (not to the base/fan). Because the pulley I currently have is too short, the belt won't align with the water pump and stuff. Boomerang shaped belt configurations don't work very well...

Sorry to bother the almighty list. Don't worry, in a day or so I'll be gone again and you can return to your regularly scheduled off-topic drivel.

Dan

Spewey <spewey@comcast.net> wrote:

Swap the pulley if you feel the need. Not a big deal.

Why bother us? Just run the baby one.