8v to 16v conversion how much work?

You have to admit that if one was going to do a 16V swap the best way would
be to have a complete 16V sitting next to the car you were going to swap
into. Even then it will take a lot of time to disassemle the 16V, and the 8V
and reinstall all the pieces. Might as well swap all the brakes, MC, pedal
assembly and interior since you have them. A cherry picker is a must for
pulling and installing multiple engine/tranny. I have been gradually
collecting the pieces for a MK1 16V swap but it has taken years and lots of
cash :( A wrecked 16V is hard to find in the NW.

 --
Gordy
MK1 x 3