8v to 16v conversion how much work?

> Aside from the technical aspects involved, don't
> forget to account for all
> that "while you are in there" stuff,
<snip>

Well, it's just me, but when I plan on those projects
I basically look at replacing all with new or, if
appropriate/necessary.no choice, remanned stuff.  Why
get a project 1/2 done when it is together, only to
have to go back and do this or that in another 10K
miles?

So that does add up bit by bit to a gruesome total.  I
had it down on an Excel file that was a good few pages
long.

Yech.