"List"ory

I'm sorry, David.  I just like to pull your chain because you're so
uptight.  And you used to do the "let's take it offlist" thing as if I
wanted to get into an email war.  That just makes me laugh.  As if.

I don't hate you and I'm not a stalker or a kook.  I'm justaguy.  I'll
try not to swear so much when I get drunk on here next time.

Oh, and another thing that's been bugging me.  You used the word
"methinks" one time and I am of the opinion that the only appropriate
use of that word is in the phrase "Methinks I am The Bard of The
Internets."  Anything else is just the badge of a poseur.