"List"ory

----- Original Message -----
From: "Spewey" <spewey@comcast.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: "List"ory

> I'm sorry, David.  I just like to pull your chain because you're so
> uptight.  And you used to do the "let's take it offlist" thing as if I
> wanted to get into an email war.  That just makes me laugh.  As if.

No worries.  I am not nearly as uptight online as I used to be.

> I don't hate you and I'm not a stalker or a kook.  I'm justaguy.  I'll
> try not to swear so much when I get drunk on here next time.

As if you hadn't noticed, that is one thing that -does- wind me up, someone
cursing at me.  However, as I get older it bothers me less.  Ansons'
cacophny (sp?) of cursing used to irritate me, now I can respsect his
literary approach to it...  :-)

> Oh, and another thing that's been bugging me.  You used the word
> "methinks" one time and I am of the opinion that the only appropriate
> use of that word is in the phrase "Methinks I am The Bard of The
> Internets."  Anything else is just the badge of a poseur.

In that case, it was truly not fitting.  Like you, I am just a guy.
Sometimes cool, sometimes not.

Thanks for the note...

David