Julie & the clutch.....

>--- Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The hammer has 2 settings. "F" and "R". Please check
> these settings before
> giving up hope. Once set correctly, the bolts spun
> out.

It takes some real man-sized attachments to post
something as self-revealing as that.  LOL  I respect
your ability to be so honest (as does Cathy) in your
after-action reports (AAR - military term).

Me, on my up-n-coming 84.5 I think I'll just yank the
whole engine and replace the mounts and do the clutch
and everything at once.  Might as well get the poo out
of the way and have some major PITA work done at once.

Pics of the new baby later tonight.  Scarred, yet
beautiful.  What a shade.

-RP

http://mail.yahoo.com