Add you rant here. It's time.

Gad - snowmobiling.  I was hooked the first time as a
kid.  It is what I miss most about snowy climates.
Our fall and spring kiss major ass, but unfortunately
like most places in the world now, it is iffy as to
the duration or predictability. Summer and humidity
definitely blow as does the helacious amount of ice we
receive here.  Ice, not snow.  I hate it.  That's
life.

I say, drill a small hole in the housing and use some
light explosives.  I think we need to rethink Scirocco
rehabiliation for the 21st century.

Took my damn username back!

-RP

http://farechase.yahoo.com